posted May 10, 2016, 5:59 AM by Chris Kelly
- Attention Student Council, There is a Student Council Meeting today, Tuesday May 10th, in Ms. Kennedy's room. Please try to attend!
- Stop by the main office for the following approved community flyers:
- Brainerd Parks & Rec Summer Book
- Nitro X Camp: Build-Test-Drive at CLC June 13-17- Registration is now limited
- Gull Lake Sailing School
- Summer Reading Skills Online Programs
Grade 5 - Track dates have changed: Please note track begins May 16 and runs through May 27, Mon-Friday, 3-5 pm. Cost is $50
Boys Coaches Owen Trout & Chris Hanson, Girls Coaches Casey Miller & Charity Meyer.
Students, Wednesday May 11th there will be an informational meeting in the lower level of the library for any students grades 6-8, who are interested in the Varsity Warrior Cheer Team. The meeting will begin at 8:10 a.m.
- 8th graders planning to play 9th grade football, there will be an informational meeting with Coach Campbell in the Team 7A commons area on Friday during Power Hour (12:10-12:30).
- Tuesday, 8th grade baseball home vs. Bemidji, 5:00
- Thursday, 8th grade baseball home vs. Little Falls, 4:30
- Thursday, 8th grade softball home vs. Bemidji, 4:30
- Thursday, Boy’s Tennis at Sartell, 4:15
- Thursday, Boy’s and Girl’s Track at Rocori, 4:00
- Friday, Boy’s and Girl’s Conference Championship home,4:00