posted May 30, 2016, 3:00 PM by Chris Kelly
The Forestview Yearbook is here, you may pick it up in Gym 1, Tuesday morning, before school. If you would like to purchase a book, there is a limited supply for $35, but when they are gone, they are gone.
SUMMER MEALS: Brainerd Public Schools is pleased to announce that we will be offering free weekday summertime meals at the Washington Education Building for all children 18 and under. Summer meal service starts on June 6 and runs through August 26, 2015 (Closed July 4). Breakfast is served from 8:30-9:00 AM and Lunch is served from 11:30-12:30 PM. Parents are welcome to eat a paid meal with their child. For menus and more information please check out the food service page at www.ISD181.org.
Summer Reading Skills Online Programs
Sour Grapes 15th Annual Half & Half Trail Run and Kids’ Races- June 11.
MN Hockey Camps Information and Pricing
Minute to Win It , Kids Health Event on June 16
Free Meals for Kids Summer Programming Schedule
- Summer STEM Opportunities! -- classes are filling fast for classes in June with Mr.Olson and August with Mr. Reed.
- STEM - Summer Engineering - Grades 6-8 with Mr. Olson - Class run June 13 through the 16. Activities include Mag Levitation Car races, Fluid Power Hydraulics competitions, Push Pull Power car races and Catapult Launches.
- STEM - Scratch Programming - Grades 6-9 with Mr. Reed - Class runs Aug 15-18 -- Learn how to create two-dimensional video games that can be uploaded to the internet and shared with friends.
- Class sizes are limited -- Sign up today through Community Education ISD 181 and show your engineering skills! Join today before class pricing changes.
- Drivers Ed for Students going into 9th grade: For all students who turn 15 in the next 8-12 months -- if you are too busy after school to take Driver Ed next year, you will be allowed to take Driver Education this summer at South Campus. Morning and afternoon classes are offered and are filling quickly. Contact Community Education for more information or for registration forms.