posted May 25, 2016, 6:00 AM by Chris Kelly
- 6TH GRADE ORCHESTRA: All Tuesday Orchestra members meet on the stage today. Please come right away at the beginning of 7th hour.
- The 2016 Forestview Yearbook will be distributed this Friday morning in the gym. If you ordered a book, you may pick them up at this time.If you would like to purchase a book, there are extra available on a first-come-first-serve basis for $35.
- The Forestview Fun Run is Friday! Get ready to enjoy a run through the school forest! Please wear the following t-shirt color on Friday…
- 6th Grade: Wear RED
- 7th Grade: Wear WHITE
- 8th Grade: Wear BLUE
- All books are due into the library now. Overdue notes will be sent home by the end of the week. You can still check out e-books from our e-library until the end of the summer. Pick up information about how to use the e-library from the library.
- Brained Basketball needs your help- design the 2016-17 special edition basketball shirt. Stop by the office for more information. Designs are due by Thursday, June 2
- SUMMER MEALS: Brainerd Public Schools is pleased to announce that we will be offering free weekday summertime meals at the Washington Education Building for all children 18 and under. Summer meal service starts on June 6 and runs through August 26, 2015 (Closed July 4). Breakfast is served from 8:30-9:00 AM and Lunch is served from 11:30-12:30 PM. Parents are welcome to eat a paid meal with their child. For menus and more information please check out the food service page at www.ISD181.org.
Brainerd Parks & Rec Summer Book
Gull Lake Sailing School
Summer Reading Skills Online Programs
Race for Grace 5K Family Run/Walk this Sunday - 5/29
Sour Grapes 15th Annual Half & Half Trail Run and Kids’ Races- June 11.
MN Hockey Camps Information and Pricing
Minute to Win It , Kids Health Event on June 16
Free Meals for Kids Summer Programming Schedule
Summer STEM is filling fast for classes in June with Mr.Olson. Grades 6th - 8th Activities include Mag Levitation Car races, Fluid Power Hydraulics competitions, Push Pull Power car races and Catapult Launches. Sign up today through Community Education ISD 181 and show your engineering skills! Classes run June 13th through the 16th.. Join today before class pricing changes.
Drivers Ed for Students going into 9th grade: For all students who turn 15 in the next 8-12 months -- if you are too busy after school to take Driver Ed next year, you will be allowed to take Driver Education this summer at South Campus. Morning and afternoon classes are offered and are filling quickly. Contact Community Education for more information or for registration forms..
- 7th and 8th grade boys basketball players, there will be a meeting with Coach Stanfield on Friday May 27th at 8 a.m. in Mr. Peabody’s room (#1615).
- Friday, Boy’s Tennis At Bemidji Invite, 10 a.m.